Colour Me There

One blog I have followed on and off for awhile is Colour Me There, previously known as La' Moogolie. Maddie is a girl after my own heart - she loves colour, fun and all things creative! 

I was delighted to see a post she did recently on our Pebble Rugs - more 50 Shades of Grey than busting with colour but non the less this felt rug brings out my soft side. It can be used in a child's room , can look great next to an occassional chair or beside a bed. Each pebble gives texture and dimension to any room in the house. $399 AUD

Maybe this new rug should be called 50 Shades of Grey ??   



I love Colour me There's  design and layout of her blog. She even has a some free printables that are worth taking a look at.



1 comment:

  1. I esteem your innovative potential radiates an impression of being unending. There's a End of lease cleaning Balmain | End of lease cleaning bondi | Bond cleaning Mosman gigantic and measure of works, articles, and web journals that are not compelling in the eye yet rather it appears you master it, This post contains solid data.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?