Sale time at Angove St Market

Behind the scenes here at Larry HQ we have made a few changes.Thanks to my business mentor brilliant advice some of these have been slightly painful but necessary. One of the challenges was to really define what Larry is all about  and to where my passions lay. For me,  its about meeting the needs of design savvy mums and creating magical children's rooms. This is where I come alive! 

So that being said - no more other felty bits and pieces like our felt handbags! (Well for now anyway!)   That means its SALE time on all carry and handbags.  



All stock will be cleared at $25 or less at Angove St Market in North Perth on April the 7th 2013 and online.



Hopefully we will see you at Angove Street Festival, if not, any stock left over from the market will be cleared online and on facebook -so stay tuned and comment below if you want to be informed of clearance.

Bye bye my felty bags - I am sure we will see you again one day. 

Larry xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?